Monday, January 30, 2012

Introduction


Hey Fellow Inspires, 


My name is Lauren Ashley Proscia, and welcome to my first blog. May it sound cliche, but I am a person of observation and therefore am inspired to be inspiring, hence my blog name-"Adopting Inspiration."  I am largely influenced by vintage fashion and imagery. Am I vastly knowledgeable to knowing famous actors or fashion icons, No; but my eye is automatically directed to the casual, romantic piece. As Ralph Lauren once quoted, "I don't design clothes, I design dreams," dreams have become the movement of our generation. Where fashion was once a genre, it has become a way to express oneself and make a statement. 


She has loves, emotions, and strengths. 
She has weaknesses and she can be hurt. 
She has once experienced heartache and has experienced, and still am is love. 
She is the lover of her soul, and she loves her family and friends with all her heart. 
She is already in love her soon to be husband.
She has hidden talents and countless flaws. 
She is deep. 
She is real. 
She is genuine. 
She has goals. 
She has ambitions. 
But she is not your average girl.
She is different and plans on making a difference.
She wants to stand out, 
and she want you to remember her.
She wants to leave a lasting impression, 
and she wants to love and be loved.
She hopes when you look at her you see inspiration working through her.
She dreams that she is one of those people you will never forget.
These are her hopes and dreams.
She wants to stand out to you, 
She wants to be different.
She wants you to remember her face, 
to recognize her laughter, 
recall her scent, 
and know her voice.
She wants to be beautiful,
a role model, 
an example, 
and to be looked up to.
But no matter what happens, 
no matter what you do or say to her, 
there is one thing that will never change,
I AM THAT GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment